Does It Feel Any Different?

No it sure doesn't. I may have woken up 36 but it sure feels a lot like 35!


Yesterday was a great day and I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. Between the wonderful news that we had 8 fertilized eggs and time spent with friends, all was right with the world.



Adam and I spent the first part of the day pretty quietly as we have been doing most of the week. We took a late rainy afternoon walk down to Leslieville and stumbled upon just the best little cupcake shop. Needless to say we walked out of there with more than a few delicious cupcakes...it was my birthday afterall!


My long awaited Kindle that I'm sure I will fill with books soon enough!

I need to rest my 36 year old body...we have a big day tomorrow. We got the news that all 8 fertilized embryos were doing well and grow, grow, growing! Tomorrow morning at 11 am a couple of those will be tucked away right where they should be and I couldn't be happier. 

Everything really is all right with the world.....at least for today!

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great day! Good luck today!!! I am sending you sticky thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect birthday. :) Good luck with the transfer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma