Yesterday was Adam's 35th Birthday. I baked him a cake (it was a sad, sad little cake but it was a homemade...sad, sad little cake), bought him balloons and decorated the house a little... I thought the silly faces would be cute...but they look kind of creepy! We had a lovely evening. Happy Birthday Adam...love you much! Adam's birthday got me to thinking about my next birthday. I'll be 37 this summer and I’ve noticed I’m no longer as young as I think I am. This epiphany usually happens when I look in the mirror, a habit I'm trying to lose. I don’t wear a lot of makeup usually , but recently (yesterday cause I left work early to bake a cake, baked the cake, looked in the mirror, felt old, went to the mall to buy something to fix it), I forked over $27 for a tube of concealer. I walked into the makeup section at the Bay...something I never ever, ever do. In fact, I go out of my way to never enter the Bay using the entrance ...
Its a hard one, but unfortunately I can't be the one to talk you down from this one- I tested at 6dp5dt :) Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteSorry sweetie, I was terrible at this and tested all the time! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHi Janet - thanks for commenting on my blog - You are almost there! Don't POAS! You can make it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I am terrible at the 2ww....I just can help myself from testing. And then I convince myself that the negative was just 'too early' and I do it again the next day :( If you can stay strong and resist the urge...you can save yourself some money and go out to eat instead!
ReplyDelete