Goodbye 2011 - Hello 2012
A new year is approaching. You know what that means. Besides remembering to write 2012, that is hard enough...there is more. Yes, more. Those famous New Year resolutions. Everyone has them. Or, maybe not. Even so, I always make them. That does not mean that I will keep them. I make them and wish. Wish that I did not have to. Still, I do. Here are just a few of my 2012 resolutions...
I hereby resolve to
- Not stress about baby making...this one is going to be tough but I will do my best.
- I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.
- I promise to throw out all of the left over candy canes. I can only crush up so many for cookies.
- Keep my opinions to myself (yeah, right).
- Wear something other than Lululemon pants to the grocery store.
- Stop repeating myself again, and again, and again.
- Wear something other than Lululemon pants to the grocery store...oops...there I go again!
- Stop procrastinating ... (I think I just might start next month).
- Enjoy the sweeter side of life - M&Ms, Hershey kisses, skittles, and cucpcakes &...
- Be more decisive ... I'll absolutely try to attempt to think about resolving to be more decisive, if I possibly can.
- Quit making those same excuses...I make the same excuses each year, why I'll do better next year, and it's getting pretty old - this year I resolve to come up with some new excuses instead.
- If I did wrong and realize it, I will apologize. You do the same. Let us all resolve to do this. If we both think that we are right, well, cheers and let’s resolve to forget all about it. Then, who cares? Right? Right.
- I will drive more carefully, people are starting to notice the dozens of dents in my car.
- I refuse to commit myself to an after the holidays diet. Not fair. I have a refrigerator full of cakes, pies and holiday food leftovers. Am I supposed to let it all go to waste? Never! I will resolve to eat it all and not feel guilty.
- I promise to stick to these resolutions for more than a week (even though I never do).
Admittedly, my resolutions are not the most exciting but I'm sure that 2012 will be a little rowdy and exciting nonetheless! So keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times and be sure to tighten your seat belt until it feels a little too tight. And then just a little more. For fun.
Happy New Year!