A Spirit Renewed

Renew - to restore or replenish.

That's how I feel today. Why?


Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Ashley from Calmly Chaotic and her beautiful girls Alice and Isla. Those sweet baby girls are the result of IVF and seeing them made me once again realize that this journey, now matter how hard and difficult it has been...is worth it. 


There can be joy and love and happiness. 


So thank you Ashely...for renewing my spirit. It was just what I needed, just when I needed it.


Renew Your Spirit by Alicia Holman Photos via Etsy

Comments

  1. Great to have moments that help to renew enthusiasm :))... this journey is such a rollercoaster that these moments are precious :) FXd for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh it was so so so great to meet you Janet! You had a similar effect on me.... renewed my spirit in other ways... hope to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What are you thinking about? I'd love to hear what you have to say...

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

When I Was Your Age...

Dilemma