Do You Fondue?

It's been cold here in Ottawa. The kind of cold that makes your nostrils stick together when you take a deep breath in...through your nose of course...but I have to admit...that nostril sticking stuff always makes me giggle? Why...cause I'm weird that way.


I also have to admit that I still find myself slipping into a dark place. It has been slowly getting better since the miscarriage. Time passes, life moves forward. But there are still moments of profound sadness that sneak up on me, catching me by surprise. So last night I took matters into my own hands. I decided to dip my cold, broken heart into the great chocolate fondue of love!


First the fire...
then add strawberries, bananas, kiwi, pineapple and cantaloupe, chocolate & enjoy...
The aftermath...I ate until my belly begged for sweet mercy and then ate just a little more!


What about you...what makes you feel better when the weather is cold and you are feeling down? Do you fondue? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Secrets

Unexpected?

Dilemma