A couple of days ago I may or may not have bragged that I'm an awesome movie quoter. I might have even used the word "Superhero". So in honour of that post I've come up with a movie quote quiz. Why? cause it's geeky and lame and I happen to have embraced my geeky, lame side. This is also a nice distraction from thinking and or talking about my hostile uterus and the heartbreak of my miscarriage. Distraction is the theme of my life these days. How many will you get correct? I'll post the answers tomorrow.
- Have you ever danced with the devil in a pale moonlight?
- We need a bigger boat.
- You make a hundred dollars an hour and you got a safety-pin holding your boot up.
- Roads? Where were going, we don't need roads.
- You think I'm gorgeous, you wanna kiss me, you wanna hug me.
- I said... put the bunny in the box.
- In case I don't see ya...good afternoon, good evening and good night.
- How do you solve a problem like Maria?
- I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love me.
- I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? Funny how? How am I funny?
- Thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?
- Do you understand the words that are coming out my mouth?
- Snakes. Why'd it hafta be snakes?
- We're getting too old for this!
Okay, I'll stop now.
|2 Tickets for the Cinema by Vintage Dicitionary Art via Etsy|