New Clinic, New Hope
This morning we had our appointment with our new RE here in Ottawa and wow, I feel so much better. I have renewed hope. I have to admit that hope is something that has been a little hard to come by lately.
We spent an hour with our doctor this morning and had a very good in depth conversation about our past cycles and what are next steps will be. I also had some blood work drawn to check my thyroid as well as some swabs that I hadn’t yet had. Much to Adam’s unhappiness, he’ll also do another SA. We did this in part to be prepared if we decide to do a fresh cycle instead of another frozen transfer. I left feeling much better than when I went in.
We have decided on the recommendation of our doctor to move forward with FET #3. While our two remaining embryos are Grade 2 (our clinic uses a 1-4 system with 1 being the best and 4 the worst), I did get pregnant with them last month and that’s encouraging. I’ll be on the exact some protocol as FET #2. Start Depot Lupron on cycle day 16, embryo transfer approximately 48 days later. I’m happy with this. We has success with this (even though it was short lived) it was success. When we are ready, I say February for an April transfer, Adam says March for a May transfer…everything is lined up and ready.
In the meantime...I must do my very best to relax as all good things come to those who wait.
|Vintage Sign by Small Bird Studio via Etsy|